Restoration Specialist - Full Time
Located in Albany, NY
Express Employment Professionals in Albany, NY has partnered with one of the Capital Region''s top Restoration Company.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills while providing compassion and empathy to our customers?
- Present a professional demeanor?
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Take initiative in pursuing industry certifications and improving technical knowledge ?
The desired candidate must take an interest in fulfilling the customer''s needs and the needs of our team. If you''re willing to put in the effort and work hard, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Work hours are typically 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, with required on-call rotations for one week duration. We are seeking good people, who are hardworking, motivated and are looking for experience working with Restoration Mitigation.
- Perform disaster response, emergency mitigation, water extraction, structural drying, mold remediation, demolition, and cleaning following llCRC standards.
- Set dehumidifiers, fans, air purifiers, and other equipment at the work site, ensuring proper setup and removal.
- Perform moisture mapping and loss documentation, utilizing Moisture Mapper software.
- Perform initial loss inspection.
- Remove drywall, carpets, insulation, etc. and perform general demolition after a loss.
- Complete pack-out and pack-in of customer''s contents, ensuring all items are properly documented and brought back to the warehouse for cleaning and restoration.
- Act as daily on-site contact for the customer, ensuring their needs are met and questions are answered.
- Participate in our 24 hour on call rotation, responding to emergency losses after hours and on weekends, as dictated by the on call schedule.
- Drive company vehicles, including water trucks, trailers, and other machinery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver''s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to perform demolition work, including climbing, working in extreme temperatures, and in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Previous mitigation experience preferred, but not required
- IICRC certifications highly preferred, but not required.
All employees will go through extensive training to acquire skills in these areas to understand how to handle all situations that they might run into as a Restoration / Mitigation Technician during all types of remediation work.
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with a fantastic local company!
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the Google Play or iTunes store! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829.
Don''t Hesitate! Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205