Medical Customer Service
Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $12.00-$15.00/hour DOE
Heads up! Do you have call center experience? Are you ready to for an entry level opportunity in the fast-growing health care industry? This position is a fantastic stepping-stone to excelling in a new career!
A premier employer in the medical community is hiring multiple Medical Call Center Specialists. This position involves providing friendly, professional assistance by answering incoming calls and electronic requests from patients and family members. We’re looking for individuals who have outstanding communication skills both over the phone and through digital communication. Note: this position does not involve medical coding or providing medical advice.
Employees are proud to work for this company and feel good about the contributions they make to the community. Fantastic benefits including an employee wellness program, career leadership training, rewards for meeting patient satisfaction quotas, and adoption assistance are available to employees upon permanent hire.
If you're ready to take advantage of an opportunity to work with a well-established award winning organization that cherishes its employees, apply today!
Work schedule requires availability to take shifts Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM; also includes one Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM shift per month and one Sunday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM shift every two months.
Pay rate is $12.00-$15.00/hour, depending on experience
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years customer service experience required
- Experience handling escalated customer complaints
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Good diction and clear speaking voice
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Registering new patients
- Scheduling healthcare appointments
- Answering questions and addressing concerns
- Handling or escalating complaints as required
- Troubleshooting problems and acting as a partner in healthcare
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak with one of our Recruiting Specialists.
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664