Electronic Service Technician, M118
Located in Chesapeake, VA
Salary: depending on experience
Express Employment is working with a local (Chesapeake) manufacturer of high precision machine tools for the metal working and composites industry to hire an Electronic Service Technician. Their product range includes crankshaft/camshaft milling machines, rotary forging machines, ultrasonic cutting machines and composite routing machines.
Shift: Mon-Fri; 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay: Starting wage DOE, but after eval period there is a comprehensive wage and benefits package available.
TO APPLY: Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Electronic Service Tech, M118) on the subject line. Once you have sent your resume, please call us at 757-961-8368 to speak to Joy Hart about your qualifications for this job.
Responsibilities will be:
- Building, Installing, and Servicing OEM Machinery throughout North America
- You will be trained here locally for a period of time before traveling to other locations
- Knowledge of electrical test equipment (servo drives and programmable controllers)
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Electronic engineering background or prior electronic service experience with machine, tool industry preferred.
- Must be able to pass a physical and any other pre-employment qualification
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455