CNC MACHINIST, M116
Located in Chesapeake, VA
Salary: depending on experience
Express Employment is working with a local (Chesapeake) manufacturer of high precision machine tools for the metal working and composites industry to hire a CNC Machinist.
Their product range includes crankshaft/camshaft milling machines, rotary forging machines, ultrasonic cutting machines and composite routing machines.
Hours: Mon-Fri; 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay: Starting wage DOE, but after eval period there is a comprehensive wage and benefits package available.
TO APPLY: Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: email@example.com and include the job title (CNC Machinist, M116) on the subject line. Once you have sent your resume, please call us at 757-961-8368 to speak to Joy Hart about your qualifications for this job.
- Produces machined parts by loading tool and programs, setting-up part and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; and maintaining equipment
- Read work orders, blueprints and specifications; interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T), tool lists and programs; selects measuring tools required for task and measuring parts
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Highly skilled at least 5 years’ experience, able to set-up, edit and operate CNC Boring Mill, CNC Mill Vertical, Mill and CNC Lathe
- Must be capable of achieving and maintaining a tolerance of ±<).0003"
- Working knowledge of metric system
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455