Production Deburrer, M115
Located in Chesapeake, VA
Salary: depending on experience
Chesapeake, VA manufacturer of high precision machine tools for the metal working and composites industry to hire a Production Deburrer. Their product range includes crankshaft/camshaft milling machines, rotary forging machines, ultrasonic cutting machines and composite routing machines.
Hours: Mon-Fri; 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay: Starting wage DOE, but after eval period there is a comprehensive wage and benefits package available.
TO APPLY: Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Production Deburrer, M115) on the subject line. Once you have sent your resume, please call us at 757-961-8368 to verify we received it.
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office is a locally owned recruiting firm that focuses on assisting career minded professionals locate the right job environment within South Hampton Roads. Our desire is to help candidates move their careers forward ! There is never a fee to our candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for deburring and finish operations on the appropriate jobs in the order needed to meet production
- Maintain time log for all work order
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, internal sketches, and specifications provided by production planning
- Basic understanding in use of conventional measuring tools and techniques to assure compliance with technical specifications. Other duties as
- Proficient in the use of files, hand tools, dies, grinders, sanders, hones and polishing
Basic Position Requirements:
- Prefer experienced in using basic measuring tools such as micrometers, height gauges, thread gauges, calipers, etc.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455