Located in Mesa, AZ
Four Ways to Apply:
Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.MesaAZ@expresspros.com Subject: Manufacturing Associate
Call our office 480-820-3700 to schedule a phone interview ASAP
Visit our office 849 N Dobson Rd, STE 107, Mesa, AZ 85201
Apply on at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 :00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Must be able to travel to Tucson from time to time
Express Employment Professionals is looking for individuals who are highly skilled, diligent, practical, productive, reliable, inventive, self-motivated, patient, conscientious, continually learning, problem solvers, organized, cooperative, flexible and positive. Character and attitude are extremely important.
- Clean, prepare, and assemble product.
- Operate equipment.
- Inspect and track parts and processes during production.
- Ensure quality of final product.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
- Report defective material or questionable condition to the department supervisor.
- Contribute and adhere to safety and quality.
- Communicate status of operation in a timely manner to management including any safety
- and/or process problems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must wear appropriate clean room attire.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Previous clean room experience a plus.
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth. Keep knowledge and skills current.
- Be able to handle and inspect small and delicate components.
- Focus on work and minimize interruptions.
- Prioritize, work well under time pressure, and focus on work in midst of noise.
- Maintain a good, cooperative and respectful attitude.
- Comply with safety laws and regulations.
- Ability to inspect and manipulate minute items using a variety of tools.
- Must be able to perform basic physical tasks such as lifting 50lb.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent required.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
We provide Medical, Vision, 401K, AZ Sick Leave, and much more to our associates!
Express Office: Mesa
849 North Dobson Road
Mesa, AZ 85201