Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Located in Schenectady, NY
Express Employment Professionals in Albany, NY has partnered with a Frozen Food Manufacturing company that is looking to expand their team at their Schenectady, NY location. Our client has a need for top-notch Machine Maintenance Mechanic to support their high demand.
If selected, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $20-25/hour based on experience!
- Permanent position with a consistent daytime schedule
- Monday to Friday, 5:30AM – 2:30PM
- Overtime opportunities available
- Long term growth opportunities available
- Benefits offered once hired on by the company
Below is the job description for this opening:
- Troubleshooting programs & repair machinery
- Perform a variety of semi-skilled construction, maintenance, modification and repair activities
- Work in boiler room, ammonia room, kitchen, packaging, shipping area
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic trade skills include electrical, plumbing, carpentry
- Good work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- MUST have excellent punctuality every day
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
Education, Knowledge, and Experience Desired:
- Associates or equivalent from 2 year or technical school or 4+ years of related experience and/or training
- Equivalent of combined education and experience also will be considered
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview send us your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the Google Play or iTunes store! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829.
Don’t Hesitate – Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205