Direct Hire Maintenance Tech with CNC
Located in Brighton, MI
Salary: $20- $25 an hour
Express Employment Professionals in Howell is working with a client in the Brighton area to fill a Direct Hire Maintenance Tech with CNC background position.
Pay range: $20- $25 an hour depending on skills and experience.
Repairs and maintains mechanical and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment and installs, modifies and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components of production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspects machines and equipment to locate cause of malfunctions.
- Examines and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains hydraulic systems and supports. i.e. air lines, PVC pipes, water lines.
- Disassembles hydraulic systems and removes or replaces worn or damaged hydraulic components.
- Sets up and operates metal working tools, i.e. hand threaders, machine threaders.
- Performs preventive maintenance per work orders.
- Possess basic understanding of “G” code and CNC controls.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, circuit-breaker and starters in control panels.
- Tests continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Diagnose and replace or repair faulty equipment or systems.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED/ OR 4 years related experience.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and or call 517 546 5627 for details on how to apply.
Benefits of working with Express:
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresshowell.com
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114