Mold Machine Operator Needed in Rochester Hills
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: $12.00 per hour
A leading international manufacturer of innovative and technically sophisticated solutions specializing in the development, manufacture, and sale of electro-mechanical components and connectors for the automobile industry has an immediate need for a Mold Machine Operator in Rochester Hills. This is a long term, contract-to-hire position with a unique work schedule, overtime, and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
Main Job Purpose
To support the production of molded connectors to ensure that parts are made according to the specifications of our customers, and that the company commitment to quality is adhered to according to policy.
Principal Accountabilities - Includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Learn the use of hand tools while assembling parts.
- Relief of fellow operators. (will operate machines)
- Participates in continuous improvement process.
- Inspect parts to ensure accurate quality.
- Packs parts in boxes and bins for shipment.
- Disassemble scrap parts or salvage material.
- Cleans surrounding work area.
- Uses 5 (S) Sorting, Simply, Sweeping, Standardization, Self-discipline.
- May be assigned to perform other duties depending on plant needs.
1st Shift: 7am - 7pm
Pay: $12.00 per hour
How To Apply: (choose one)
- Respond to this ad
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Apply online at ExpressTroy.com
- Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
- Visit our office at:
- 811 E. South Boulevard – 2nd Floor – Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307