Respiratory Care Coordinator
Located in Utica, NY
Seeking a Respiratory Care Coordinator to be responsible for the following:
- Process new orders for supplies, Sleep Therapy (CPAP/BIPAP) setups and Oxygen setups, to include verifying insurance, obtaining authorizations as needed, keying the order and pulling the product.
- Assist in waiting on customers that come in to pick up respiratory supplies.
- Act as a resource for customers and staff regarding respiratory related questions.
- Call/write physician offices as needed to assure accurate prescriptions and medical information are on file.
- Assist with any paperwork/reporting necessary for respiratory component of the accreditation process.
- Schedule Sleep therapy patients and Oximetry patients to be seen by the respiratory therapist.
- Call/write insurance companies as needed to provide information regarding patient compliance/qualifications for respiratory equipment.
- Assist with compliance downloads and sending reports over to the physician offices and insurance companies.
- Responsible for excellent customer service to all clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job Requirements:
- Must be able to follow-up as needed and possess good people and communication skills.
- Strong Computer and Phone Skills mandatory.
- Able to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task switching from one job task to another frequently.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.Benefits include health insurance, 401K Profit Sharing programs, paid holidays
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri, one Saturday every 4-5 weeks from 9 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Can take half day during week when working Saturday or take as overtime.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502