Texarkana Arkansas Company is a strong and vibrant company! They are seeking 20 people for the 2nd shift working in the assembly department. Must have verifiable production experience, able to lift 50lbs and read a tape measure.
We have successfully grown our sales performance organically. We have a great pipeline opportunity designed to prepare the right candidates for future growth and additional responsibilities. We recognize people as the core of our strength. That''s why we provide a comprehensive benefits package to our employees, including medical, dental and life insurance. The hours are Monday - Friday 3:30m to 12:00am and some Saturdays, the pay will start at $12.50 per hour. After a positive 90-day evaluation the pay will go to 15.00 an hour.
- Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when
- Ability to build relationships
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes company values
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep product flow
- and security to standard
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary
- Contributes to positive team environment with a positive attitude
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- High School Diploma or GED, basic math skills
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds