Payroll benefits Administrator
Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator for a manufacturing client in Tillsonburg. This client offers a great compensation package with Benefits, Pension and training and development opportunities.
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Processing payroll for hourly and salaried employees
- Manage and administer Group Benefit-claims management, RTW, RSP/DPSP and TFSA
- Investigates and responds to employee''s inquiries
- Maintain accurate payroll information and complete personnel files
- Assist the HR Manager on other business needs
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in payroll and benefits
- Manufacturing experience is ideal
- Technical expertise with ADP; Time Labour Management software and HR Software
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
In Person: 300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6