Machine Maintenance / Electrician
Located in Fowlerville, MI
Salary: $23 - $30 an hour
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is working with manufacturers in the greater Livingston County area to fill experienced Machine Maintenance/ Electrician positions.
These are direct hire opportunities.
Minimum Wage rate is $23 - $30 an hour.
Must have shift flexibility.
Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating shift
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must have experience working with ABB Robots
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment and document maintenance activities.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Clean and lubricate shaft, bearing, gear, and other parts of machinery.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Clean, adjust and calibrate welding equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
- Assist in tool, fixture, and material flow and continuous improvements for those areas.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; two years related experience and/or training in a maintenance role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to install and maintain electrical work on automated and manual equipment including Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems, Low Voltage Electrical systems and High Voltage Electrical Wiring
- Understand and apply all aspects of Manual and Automated Welding including MIG and TIG.
- Knowledgeable on PLC and electrical diagrams preferred
- Understands MIG welding process and demonstrated skill.
- Able to troubleshoot MIG welding equipment.
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to read blue prints
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Excel Word, Outlook.
To Apply send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , go to www.expresshowell.com or call 517-546-jobs to discuss details
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114