Technical Service Administrator
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Express Employment Professionals is now partnered with an Indianapolis based tax, accounting and consulting firm that focuses on helping entrepreneurial companies reach their business goals. Their customers are progressive, and they desire more than just accounting and tax services. They take pride in also providing customers with value-added strategic business planning, part-time CFO/Controller services, and bookkeeping services. This diversity creates a work environment at the firm that is interesting, challenging, and a true learning experience.
Job Summary/Company Information:
- This company is seeking to hire a Technical Service Associate to perform the following duties:
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Assist Technical Team in a variety of clerical and administrative duties (prepare correspondence and 1099s, etc.)
- Process and assemble accounting reports and review for accuracy and agreement with drafts
- Process and assembly tax returns and check for final accuracy before being routed for final signature
- Process e-file tax returns, ensuring proper transmission and acceptance from regulatory agencies
- Perform other data entry functions as needed by technical personnel
- Assist with preparing customer request lists and contact customers for required information and ensure information is received on a timely basis
- Ensure that customer work is routed and flows efficiently among the team through the completion process
- Keep job logs up to date as to the status of the jobs and work with the office manager on the scheduling process
- Assist administrative personnel on the preparation of tax organizer packages
- Readily be available after hours whenever needed to ensure that certain projects are completed by deadline including Saturdays during peak season
- Organize and provide dinners and lunches to the team during peak season
- Assist with database management and filing systems, pull appropriate files for accountants and/or customer appointments
- Assist with semi-monthly billing
- Assist other departments as necessary
- $15.00 - $16.00/hr
- Opportunity for incentives throughout the year.
- They offer a family oriented professional environment with excellent benefits!
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-6pm; Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturdays will be required during peak tax season (9am-12pm: Feb-Apr)
- College degree preferred
- Good computer skills including experience working with QuickBooks, Word & Excel
- The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in an assistant role in a similar industry preferably supporting several people at once.
- This person must understand the importance of deadlines and confidentiality.
- Other requirements include a professional demeanor, a positive attitude, the ability to work independently, the ability to multitask and prioritize and perform with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience in proofreading, good problem solving skills, and general administrative skills including filing, data entry, composing correspondence, etc
How to apply:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143