Battery Assembly Technician
Located in Talent, OR
Express is currently recruiting Assembly Technicians for a world class leader in battery manufacturing.
Lithium Ion Battery Assembly Technician:
- High School diploma or GED
- 18 years old or older
- Good mechanical reasoning
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-3 years of hands-on electrical assembly experience is a plus
- Ability to use torque screwdrivers and wrenches
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment including micrometers, gauges, and automated equipment
- Follow methods and sequence of operations in wiring, component installation, and kit assembly on assembly units.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Ability to lift up to safely 35 pounds.
- Available and willing to perform overtime with one day notice to include weekends.
- The Assembler will be responsible assembly of sub-assemblies as well as the battery we manufacture
- The assembler must maintain the work area in a high state of organization, safety, and cleanliness.
- Candidates must be punctual, have an excellent work history, pay extremely close attention to detail, and be able to work effectively with a wide variety of co-workers and team members
Come in an apply today! Client will start interviews in late August!
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504