Front Office Coordinator
Located in St. Joseph, MI
Salary: Starting at $13.00 per hour
Front Office Coordinator
Job Summary: We are seeking a qualified, energetic, and experienced Front Office Coordinator for our office in St. Joseph, MI.
As the Front Office Coordinator of Express, you will help explain to guests and job seekers the Express hiring process, receive applications, and schedule interview appointments. The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for creating a positive first impression and atmosphere for all incoming clients (telephone and in-person).
The main goal of the Front Office Coordinator is to make sure guests, customers, and clients receive professional service and attention. The Front Office Coordinator connects inbound phone calls to other staff and handles call-in inquiries about Express.
As the center of the office hub, the Front Office Coordinator needs to ensure that all administrative activities, incoming calls, and applicant flow move smoothly. FOCs organize all office activities to ensure all tasks are met to the satisfaction of the internal team, clients, associates, and applicants.
- Location: St. Joseph, MI
- Position Type: Full-Time, Evaluation Hire
- Pay/Salary: Starting at $13.00 per hour
- Schedule: 1st Shift, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Responsibilities/Duties of Front Office Coordinator:
- Answer incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Determine the nature of the business, and directs callers to staff members
- Greet guests enthusiastically and assist with any questions or concerns
- Assist the associates in filling out applications and hand out the necessary paperwork/assessment testing
- Manage daily call log, Express database, and other documents as needed
- Take messages
- Receive and process courier deliveries
- Send email messages to internal employees
- Assist in keeping the office tidy and organized
- Work directly with Staffing Consultants to complete employee interview and paperwork
- Assist with events and job fairs as needed
- Perform light data entry, typing, or filing
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to the operations of Express
- Schedule appointments or call to confirm appointments
- Possess excellent communication and grammar skills as well as a pleasant speaking voice
Qualifications for Front Office Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1-2 years' prior experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, customer service, and/or working in an office environment is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 1-year prior experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Positive, professional, and engaging attitude
- Present a professional, business-like image to visitors, clients, and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and other office-related software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills are required
- Ability to multitask and handle several priorities at once
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Attentive, responsive, and able to take control of situations
- Ability to work independently and under supervision
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals of Southwest Michigan is a local employment agency that has been helping people find jobs in Southwest Michigan since 2007. Our goal is to find permanent, long-term positions at some of the best companies in our area. We want to help you find that perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment needs, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Free Online Training
- Chances to win cash and prizes!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit our website at Express Employment Professionals of SWMI, or like/follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Express Office: Saint Joseph
4070 Red Arrow Highway
Saint Joseph, MI 49085