CDL Class A Driver
Located in Winter Haven, FL
Express Employment Professionals is seeking an energetic CDL A driver. The ideal candidate would be someone who is seeking a career, dedicated and self-motivated.
Work alongside with shipping and receiving team. This position will primarily consist of vehicle operations involving both pick up driving (within 50 mile radius) and delivery driving to and from customer motor vessels located at ports throughout the branch territory.
- Maintain and protect all products entrusted to you
- Prepare loads for delivery
- Accurately maintain driver logs and turn in promptly
- Full time 8-10 hours per day 5-6 days a week.
- Including weekends and holidays.
- Hours vary depending on the work load.
- 2 or more years of verifiable driving experience
- Possess current CDL license, Medical examiners certificate, & TWIC card.
- Ability to operate10speed manual (stick shift) and automatic trucks
- Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack and other material handling equipment.
- Willingness to make overnight runs as needed by shipping and receiving department
Express Office: Lakeland
1805 US Highway 98 South
Lakeland, FL 33801