Legal Administrative Assistant
Located in Vancouver , BC
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 salary
We are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join a personal injury firm in Downtown Vancouver. The ideal candidate will enjoy being integral to the success of the lawyer(s) they support. The successful candidate will be a self starter, thrive in a fast paced environment and work empathetically with the clients they service.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- General management of personal injury files and other duties as required by Lawyer
- New file openings
- Drafting letters
- Setting client appointments
- Preparing new client packages
- Requesting medical documents, employment documents, and all other supporting documents
- Interacting with clients, insurance adjusters, opposing counsels, medical practitioners, and any other required third party
- Review costs of future care reports using future income loss and future cost of care multipliers through reports from consulting economists to outline the present values for proposed personal injury settlements.
- Any other duties as required by the Lawyer/Partner
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum 1 year of experience as an LAA or Hybrid in a busy personal injury litigation practice
- Highly organized and strong administrative background
- The ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A real team player who can also work independently
- Location: Downtown Vancouver
- Pay rate: $40,000 - $50,000 annually (negotiable based on experience)
- Benefits available after probationary period
- Yearly bonus based on performance
To apply, please email your resume to Jobs.VancouverDowntownBC@ExpressPros.com today.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Labour, Industrial, Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 500,002 people to work across North America. Let us help you today; we would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6