Located in Noblesville, IN
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00
Our Client in Noblesville, IN needs Carpentry Labor to help build and assemble cabinets. Our associate will assemble cabinets and drawers using hand tools and machines.
What will you be doing?
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and studying work orders, blueprints, drawings, sketches, specifications; checking equipment and tools; calculating parts, components, materials, and supplies requirements; obtaining and selecting wood, materials and supplies; and planning layout.
- Cuts and shapes wood components by determining appropriate methods for cutting, shaping, and assembling parts; setting-up and operating equipment, including power saws, planers, sanders, lathes, jointers, routers, and nailers; programming computer-aided equipment; measuring and marking materials; verifying dimensions; trimming parts using hand tools, including planes, chisels, wood files, and sanders.
- Assembles units by attaching parts and components using fasteners and adhesives; verifying dimensions; trimming and adjusting parts.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and legal regulations, including Safety Data Sheets, Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Environmental Protection Act.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions and established procedures; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Controls costs by conserving use of equipment and supplies.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Must be willing to be trained on new equipment e.g. CNC, banding, etc.
Experience that will put you at the top of the list for consideration includes:
- 2 years carpentry experience
- 2 years construction experience
- 2 years woodworking experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent ruler and measurement skills
What’s in it for you?
- $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- This is an evaluation hire, temp-to-hire assignment. Assuming you like our client and they like you, you can be hired and join a growing, local company.
- The ability to enhance your carpentry skills and learn a valuable trade.
- Express understands the importance of benefits for our associates. While working with Express you will have access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life.
For more information and to apply, please call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370 for an immediate, over-the-phone interview. You also can visit www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to email@example.com. You also can. We look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038