Sales and Logistics Support Role
Located in Birmingham, AL
Sales and Logistics Support Role – Shelby Co.
$40,000/yr to start plus check out these benefits/perks:
- Sleep in… Mon-Fri, 9 AM – 5 PM schedule, with 1 hr lunch break!
- 100% health, dental & life insurance
- 401k plan w/ employer matched funds
- 12 holidays /yr. (no, it’s not a government job, ha ha!); generous vacation sched.
- Very little to no turnover – will grow, learn & can move up over time (current person being promoted)
- Potential bonuses!!!
- Continued Education available!
- After evaluation period, excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k w/ match; holiday, vacation & sick pay; life insurance, short term disability (both provided free); Christmas bonus.
- Will be exporting items/material documents to Brazil; working with broker to setup export of documents
- Will work within Sage program to handle all releases, moving materials from one location to another
- Will be assisting customers with shipment updates
- Will handle production scheduling, when they are produced, when they arrive, and will input data into spreadsheets to keep up with vessel shipment logs/production times
- Responsible for inventory control of plants and month ends
- Will backup the logistics and sales departments as needed; will be attending sales meetings to assist with strategies
What We Look for in a Great Candidate:
- Industrial Sales experience preferably in the Steel, Aluminum, Chemical and Iron Foundry sectors required
- Experience in logistics a plus, but not required
- Very strong written & oral communication skil
- Organized & detail-oriented; able to multi-task in a small office
- Team player – able to wear many hats!
- Solid MS Office skills (intermediate level – can create Excel spreadsheets, etc.)
- Experience working with Sage or Traverse OSAS programs a plus, but not required
- HS diploma or GED; college degree a big plus!
- Dependable & punctual
- Drug-free; background check required
You Choose How to Apply:
See how Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help YOU land your next JOB!
Interview Process CLICK HERE Hiring Process CLICK HERE Answers to FAQ Click HERE
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242