Located in Platteville, WI
Salary: Based on Experience
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a full time Lead Quality Technician for a local company in SW WI. This is a 1st shift position, Mon-Fri with occasional weekends.
The Quality Technician is responsible to test and inspect products at stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of product. Suggests or recommends changes regarding special requirements as needed. Assists in implementing a total quality management program and/or trains others on total quality management.
- Associate Degree or combination of High School Diploma and equivalent skills by experience.
- Microbiological and food safety training
- Intermediate computer skills including e-mail, word process, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work with automated and laboratory equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented nature
- Ability to work with moderate supervision
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages
If you are interested in the position call our office at 608-348-9200 or email your resume to Carey.Campbell@Expresspros.com.
Express Office: Platteville
220 South Water Street
Platteville, WI 53818