Located in Maple Grove , MN
NW METRO EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT 763-428-1966
Our client in Maple Grove is looking to add a Warehouse Coordinator to process inventory movement through the warehouse utilizing an ERP system. Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Provide internal and external customer service and support through a ticketing system, email, phone calls etc.
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm. Mon-Fri.
Pay: $18 - 22
- Create and Manage pick plans for accurate and timely order completion. Responsible to evaluate inventory variances including verifying bin locations and communicating corrective action plans with supervisor.
- Schedule all pick-ups for outbound freight. Ensure each order is processed, packed, and shipped to the proper shipping location based on the sales order by the end of each day.
- Provide freight quotes to sales, purchasing, production and management to assist in sales order processing. Complete other orders requesting freight quotes from outside vendors.
- Pick product from the warehouse based on a pick plan for sales orders.
- Receive and verify all incoming inventory to "FG" stock in a timely manner to minimize receiving or transfer errors. Move physical inventory to the proper put-away bin locations on a daily basis utilizing hand held scanner device
- Quality scan all products based on sales order into the warranty database for accurate fulfillment of the sales order as well as timely completion of each order.
- Prepare shipments by packing cartons or pallets for shipment and process through the UPS or FedEx shipping systems.
- Perform cycle counts on a daily, weekly basis to ensure inventory level accuracy and physical inventory yearly.
- Interacts with customer contacts, business partners, and internal staff to resolve Sales Order issues to meet shipment dates.
- Respond to all material requests including: MAC, Install, Service, and Technician.
- Process all related reports including Fixed Bin Replenishment, MAC/Service Errors, Open PO, Reservation Errors and others as needed and directed.
- Updated all work performed in our service ticketing system.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Verify physical inventory for purchase orders or RMAs (returns) and communicate discrepancies to customer service or purchasing agent.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent required
- 3 years of Warehouse inventory, and customer service experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, SharePoint, ERP.
- Experience with Peoplesoft, SL Dynamics, SAP, UPS and FedEx freight application is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good logistic skills
- Telephonic or computer product knowledge desired
- Certification on forklift equipment preferred
Express Office: Rogers
20998 134th Avenue North
Rogers, MN 55374