Located in Alabaster, AL
Salary: $50k-$60k, DOE
$50,000 -$60,000 Mon-Fri, full time. Alabaster, AL.
A growing food prep and delivery company in Shelby County is looking for a sharp Food Production manager to join their team..
- After evaluation period, excellent benefits package, including 100% employer paid $25,000 life/AD&D, diverse selection of employee group health and supplemental insurance offerings, 401(K) plan, employer paid recognized holidays upon hire.
- Oversee daily food production operations
- Ensure accurate recipe and portioning controls
- Hire, mentor and train direct reports
- Interaction with customers
- Oversee and provide support with packing, distribution, warehouse/inventory control
- Compile management reporting, including but not limited to month-end inventory control and reporting
- Assist with route development to meet growth and efficiency models
- Oversee special production runs
- Ensure that food safety, sanitation guidelines, HACCP, GMP's and other compliance/regulatory requirements are maintained along with appropriate temperature controls
- Ensure DOT compliance and maintain required recordkeeping
- Ensure labor productivity and other standards are met
- Troubleshoot customer and program issues pertaining to menu and performance, including coordination w/RD
- Oversee purchasing, inventory control, food service ordering and preparation, sanitation and quality assurance, food and employee safety, facilities and grounds maintenance
- Start and end times can vary according to the needs of the unit
- Responsible for handling food delivery problems and emergencies from 6:00 a.m. to 12 noon local time each serving day, and available on-call as need be
What We Look for in a Great Candidate:
- Dependable & punctual
- Drug-free; background check
- Proven 2+ years Food Service Supervisory experience, institutional a plus
- Proven training and experience in quantity food preparation procedures, food purchasing, food service management, and food safety and sanitation
- Documented training in HACCP or Good
You Choose How to Apply:
- Call our office to immediately discuss your interest & qualifications: 205-981-1141
- Submit an online application – click APPLY button below
- Email us at Jobs.BirminghamAlSouth@expresspros.com - please add “Unit Manager Alabaster” to the subject line of your email.
- Download the FREE ExpressJobs app on your mobile device via App Store or Google Play
- Click HERE for App Store or Click HERE for Google Play
See how Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help YOU land your next JOB!
Interview Process CLICK HERE Hiring Process CLICK HERE Answers to FAQ Click HERE
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242