Located in Dubuque, IA
Express Employment is actively recruiting a Diesel Mechanic to join their team!
Diesel Technician Mechanic Job Duties:
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- $14.00-$18.00 per hour based on experience.
- Once hired on this company offers health insurance, dental benefits, and paid vacation.
- Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm
- This person will be working on semis and trucks. Knowledge on diesel engines, brakes, lights, etc is preferred.
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call for an immediate phone interview 563-583-1600
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Complete an online application on our website Expresspros.com/DubuqueIA
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us on Facebook! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002