Located in Yukon, OK
Express Employment Professionals is searching for hard-working candidates to fill the Warehouse Operator position. Multiple shifts available. Pay begins at $11-13/hr. Immediate openings may be available!
Candidates will perform duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Pull inventory and stage products utilizing forklift and other specified equipment.
- Load and offload trucks.
- Package product per customer requirements.
- Daily inspections of yard and equipment and regular housekeeping.
- Count and assist in management of inventory.
- Maintain and environmentally clean work place.
- Operate all non-DOT equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 1 year of forklift experience is required.
- 1 to 3 years of working in a similar chemical related environment is preferred.
- Proven safety record and stable work history.
- Utilize safety and environmental measures at all times.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. You can also call (405)350-2550 for more information.
Apply on-line at www.ExpressPros.com – Yukon, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Yukon
1050 Andrew Drive
Yukon, OK 73099