Located in Philadelphia, PA
Express Employment Professionals in Center City Philadelphia is looking for a staffing consultant to join our team! This position will report directly to the President. We have been in Philadelphia since 1989 and provide temporary, temp-to-perm staffing, contract staffing services and direct hire placement solutions. We specialize in administrative, professional and commercial staffing. Overall we are the #1 private staffing company in the U.S with over 800 offices. We have grown by 400% in the last 5 years and there is tremendous career potential for individuals that are driven to succeed.
The Staffing Consultant is a critical player in an Express Employment Professionals office. The pace is fast, the tools are strong, and the culture is positive. Staffing Consultants are expected to build and maintain a core of strong associates in a variety of functions and be in a position to fill job orders quickly and efficiently on a daily basis. Strong phone and interpersonal skills are an essential part of this role.
This position focuses on inside sales, recruitment and placement for Light Industrial and Hospitality associates such as banquet servers, general labor, prep cooks, dishwashers, maintenance engineers, housekeepers etc. The Staffing Consultant will be making sales calls, interviewing candidates on a daily basis, filling job orders, attempting to find slots for the best associates as they come off an assignment, and following-up with clients and associates every day to ensure satisfaction. This requires the ability to use consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning and listening techniques, etc.) and the discipline of being persistent in making sales contacts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- By far, the most important attribute is being detail oriented and able to multi-task extremely well
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends to respond to e-mails or take call as necessary
- Should have an understanding of general business and extremely strong computer skills.
- Should possess strong interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to compose routine correspondence and reports utilizing MS Office.
Most successful candidates will possess the following traits:
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Excited about helping others
- Problem Solver
- Honest (high integrity)
- Team Player
- Customer Service Experience
- Steady Work Record
- Very Strong computer skills
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to spend time each day telemarketing and prospecting for additional business opportunities
Compensation & Benefits Include
Target total compensation for this position with base salary and bonus is $50,000 and up depending on performance. The incentive plan is uncapped. A full set of benefits, including medical, life, and dental insurance, a retirement plan, paid holidays and vacation.
Please email your resume to Ade.Lawal@Expresspros.com if interested. No phone calls please.
Express Office: Philadelphia (Center City)
1628 John F Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103