Located in Huntsville, AL
Salary: 10.00 - 12.00
Job Description : Finisher/Deburr
Local, Family owned manufacturing company in North Huntsville is looking to add 2 entry level team members. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for someone looking to gain manufacturing experience by starting at the entry level positions. This sheet metal fabrication company has global clients and has won a new contract, increasing their work load. Join a team and become family!
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- 1st shift – 6am – 4:30pm
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Trim, scrape, or deburr objects or parts, using hand tools and equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Assemble items as instructed by the Production Coordinator or Lead.
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all company rules and policies, safety rules and quality standards.
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
What we look for in a Finishing/Deburr Tech
- Attendance is the key to getting hired and staying with this company. They will train and promote employees that are committed to showing up to work.
Benefits Express Offers:
- Health Insurance, medical, dental, vision, Short-term disability, Term Life
- Holiday Pay
Express Office: Huntsville
5650 Sanderson Street
Huntsville, AL 35805