Customer Care Representative I
Located in Dallas, TX
Express Employment Professionals has teamed with a leading ticketing, data and marketing solutions provider in the US, UK and Europe. Our client is an enterprise event technology platform that services venues, promoters and over 200 sports teams. They provide fans the opportunity to purchase tickets directly from their favorite venues via a user-friendly ticketing interface.
We are seeking experience experienced Customer Service Representatives to join their growing team. We’re looking for bright, entrepreneurial and fun people to become a member of a company whose core values reflect a culture that celebrates individual differences, collective achievements and respect of one another. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where collaboration, accountability and visibility enable you to make a difference every day, then this opportunity may be a perfect match for you.
Customer Service Function:
- Act as a liaison between end users and clients to other departments, including product, customer service, account management and finance.
- Identify customer''s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and /or alternatives, while documenting all conversations in our CRM in a comprehensible way.
- Become well versed in all aspects of the platform, including mastery of the ticketing system and high competence in all related products, partners, and offerings.
- Adhere, communicate and reinforce the policies and procedure
- Must have experience working in a call center environment with a background in customer service
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with clients and other employees in a professional manner
- Strong knowledge of and experience in ticketing operations, specifically in relation to large scale entertainment and sporting events in a supporting capacity is a plus
- Must be comfortable with multi-channel communication and the ability to seamlessly switch from talk to chat to email and at times multi-task
- Must be open to any schedule 7 days a week between the hours of 11am-10pm. (Set schedules will be provided before training)
- Training Hours: 11am-8pm Monday-Friday
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254