Mig/Tig Sheet Metal
Located in Richmond Hill, ON
We’re seeking 2 competent welder fitters for our client in Richmond Hill. Candidates must be experienced in production welding techniques (mig/tig/stick) preferred but only Tig is a must at the moment. The job will commonly perform production welding/fabrication from blueprints using templates and also do some custom pieces for side projects. Desirable candidates MUST have at least 3 years of Tig welding experience. You must be detail-oriented, hardworking, and reliable to complete projects within specifications/timelines.
- Pay range from $20 - 25 per hour during probation
- Fast paced busy metal fabrication shop
- Custom and production work
- Minimum of 3 years of working in a metal fabrication shop
- Proficient in blueprint reading
- Must have at least 3 years’ Tig welding experience
- Experience with hand/power tools and metal fabrication machinery a must
- CWB/TSSA tickets a definite asset but not required at the time of hiring
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For more information please call (905) 597-0620
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Office: Richmond Hill
9040 Leslie Street
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3M4