Located in Temple, TX
Salary: Up to 15.00/hr.
Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools. Includes rod busters.
- Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools
- Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches
- Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete
- Bend steel rods with hand tools or rodbending machines and weld them with arc-welding equipment
- Must be able to obtain a pass to get on Fort Hood
- Must be able to work overtime
- Heavy Lifting
- Work outside in the heat
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501