Appliance Warehouse Specialist
Located in Caldwell, ID
Express Employment Professionals is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate to work for a new company in the Caldwell area!
Warehouse Associate Overview
The warehouse associate will be responsible for specific duties as they relate to maintaining and coordinating cross dock operations and ensure its processes are safe and efficient. This individual will be an essential part to the cornerstone of the company’s growth and success that is built upon the expectation that EVERY team member will execute excellence every time – simply known as E3.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
- Safely and accurately perform responsibilities within the cross dock including receiving, processing, stocking, selecting, and moving product within the distribution center
- Ensure proper preparation of product for loading and delivery
- Use equipment necessary to receive, process, and select product for loading and delivery
- Operate distribution center computer systems as required to control product flow
- Continuously meet company and client safety standards for all duties assigned, including the use of all heavy equipment and motorized or non-motorized equipment
- Ensure accuracy of all product added or removed from conveyors, racks, and pallets
- Ensure all product is being processed and/or without defects or damage
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to lift and carry heavy and/or bulky merchandise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexible Schedule – Must be able to work a schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Integrity in all things
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 70 pounds
- Walking, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting several times a day
The work environment and characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Temperature controlled office environment and non-temperature-controlled warehouse
Express Office: Caldwell
5720 East Cleveland Boulevard
Caldwell, ID 83607