Located in Toronto, ON
One of GTA’s leading Gluten Free food producers is currently looking to hire 3 Machine Operators for their Days, Afternoons and Night shifts. They are located in Richmond Hill and very close to the 404 highway. The Machine Operator will spend the majority of their time working with mixers and hoppers to keep the production and packaging machines running. The main duty away from handling hoppers and mixers is to work with the production and packaging staff to keep all production machines running efficiently. Desirable candidates will be able to work independently with very minimal supervision, must be physically fit and must abide by all safety/sanitation/contamination guidelines.
Day shift - 8am or 9am to 6pm / require to work on Sat
Afternoon shift - 2pm to 11pm / require to work on Sat
Night shift - 11pm to 9am / require to work on Sun
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience with machine operation
- PLC control experience preferrable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Can safely and comfortably lift up to 50lbs
- Must have own safety shoes
- Other duties as required
What you will be doing:
- Set up, clean up, changing die, operate rice stand, washing die and discharging
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
Pay starts at $18-$20 per hour to start plus $2.hr night allowance, pay increases provided after successful training machinery.
For more information please call (905) 597-0620.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Office: Richmond Hill
9040 Leslie Street
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3M4