Call Center Operator
Located in Columbus, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Express Employment Professionals is hiring a Call Center Operator for a not-for-profit client in the Columbus area.
- The Call Center Operator will be responsible for answering on average 50-75 telephone calls/day
- Scheduling appointments for the doctors
- Scanning, faxing, data entry as needed
- All other duties as required
- Company offers holidays, PTO, and more!
The hours for the Call Center Operator will be 8am-5pm daily.
- Previous experience in a call center is a plus!
- The ideal candidate for the Call Center Operator will have the ability to work well under pressure and maintain a calm and friendly attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify this position in your e-mail.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201