Located in Orlando, FL
Administrative Assistant – $13.00/HR
An international distributor is searching for an Administrative Assistant who will have core responsibilities in a diverse range of their client’s needs. The Administrative Assistant’s daily responsibilities will include providing full range support of their customers questions & needs, processing incoming orders, data entry and heavy Microsoft Excel use. This detail-oriented, hands on, and self-motivated minded candidate works directly with management and clients on a daily basis, and offers great opportunity for professional growth and fulfillment.
- Fast-paced work environment with a variety of tasks.
- Opportunity to grow with an international company.
- Working directly with the Operations Manager in day to day operational tasks.
- Working with a wide range of clients, and contributing to their personal success and development.
- Employee first company, dedicated to building a positive, growth-minded culture.
- Heavy MS Excel work, this is perfect if you are proficient in MS Excel!
What we look for:
- Eager, ambitious go-getters.
- Someone who wants to take the initiative and learn!
- Customer service oriented professionals.
- A people-person that loves to connect and network.
- Experience in building business to business relationships.
We are located at;
2411 Sand Lake Road, Suite 100
Orlando, FL 32809
Need more information about this job?
Contact David Sellari (407) 240-7633 ext. 7010, or by email at; David.Sellari2@Expresspros.com. Please add “Administrative Assistant” to the subject line of your email.
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Florida, and Orlando, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Florida and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Orlando
2411 Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32809