Call Center Representative
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Southside insurance company is in need of 3-4 contract Customer Service Representatives!
- This customer service position will be in an inbound call center environment and the primarily responsibilities are to provide benefits information and collect and enter data into the enrollment system.
- Position set to last through the end of the year, into 2020.
- Great position for someone with previous call center or customer service experience
- $13-14/hour depending on schedule
- Business casual dress code
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm - after training.
Start date: Mon, Aug 12th - 4 week training hours will be 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Customer service experience
- Prior call center, insurance experience or dental office experience preferred
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent phone and service skills
- Accurate data entry
How to apply: Email me your resume Angie.Petrow@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143