Certified Coder Consultant
Located in Bremerton, WA
Certified Coder Consultant
Overview: We are looking for an experienced certified coder consultant to audit and analyze claim and encounter data for coding accuracy, appropriateness, compliance, and optimization then to communicate findings and make recommendations for changes to coding rules and documentation. This is a Temporary consulting position with a completion date TBD.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Active Certified Professional Coder -AAPC (CPC)
- Knowledge of behavioral healthcare billing and reimbursement rules and requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial insurance
- Knowledge of Washington State mental health reimbursement rules and regulations
- Advanced, applied knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding procedures and guidelines, for inpatient, outpatient and professional settings
- Experience conducting documentation and coding audits
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Understanding of provider reimbursement practices including capitation, fee-for-service and case rates
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse claim billing, for inpatient, outpatient, and residential settings
- Service Encounter Reporting Instructions (SERI) for Washington State
- Knowledge of DSM-5
- Familiarity with EHR systems
- Experience conducting coding audits
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312