Engineering Operations Manager
Located in Bremerton, WA
Salary: $38.46 - $57.69 / Hr. DOE
Engineering Operations Manager
Overview: Serve as the link between the software development team, Security Operations Center, and technology as you and your team provide infrastructure and new technologies to produce tools, develop capability and solve technical problems. Detect, analyze, isolate, and resolve system failures, while maintaining monitoring systems, and diagnosing performance drops.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Acquire the knowledge of the current technology infrastructure and tools to be able role performance
- Acquire an understanding of architecture and delivery mechanisms
- Utilize Agile methodologies to dispose of backlog items
- Develop and implement solution(s) using Ansible, bash, python, containers and other dev-ops tools
- Begin the planning process for CICD for operations in production, test, and development
- Create and implement solutions utilizing operations automation and agile methods
- Be proficient with all SOC and CI Operations technologies including Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, SSH tunneling, Kibana, Logstash, AWS queuing, storage and automation technologies, Terraform at minimum
- Utilize queuing technologies and version control systems.
- Understanding of Security Best Practices
- Ability to be a self-starter & work independently
M-F Business Hours
$38.46 - $57.69 per hr. DOE
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312