Located in Chickasha, OK
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing company that provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job. We work at matching your skills and schedule with the right position and employer. Express puts more than 5,000 new people to work weekly and was recently recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as the #1 Industrial Staffing provider. There is never a charge or fee to job seekers and benefits are available. If you are looking for a job or a career change Express Employment Professional can help find the right job for you!
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a dependable and experienced candidate to fill the position of Maintenance Technician for one of our top clients. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for supporting production machines/break downs and will help maintain all areas of the building.
Essential Job Functions:
- Site maintenance - Responsible to ensure that company facilities and grounds are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations, agency standards and fiscal considerations.
- Develops, implements and reviews regularly, site-specific maintenance logs for company facilities, machinery and equipment.
- Conducts monthly inspections of Preventive Maintenance Task Sheets. Provides a summary of maintenance recommendations to the Site Director.
- Coordinates, arranges, supervises or provides for the completion of corrective an preventive maintenance in accordance with operating procedures, practices and financial consideration.
- Ensures maintenance shop is adequately stocked of parts for equipment for maintenance or repair.
- Provides direct support with personnel and equipment to upgrade, renovate or improve facilities equipment or processes.
- Responsible to ensure major equipment and furnishings are maintained in safe, operable condition and / or provide recommendation for replacement.
- Develops, implements and reviews equipment records.
- Establishes procedures and contact to ensure timely repairs or equipment requiring repair on a frequent basis.
- Recommends training for personnel as it relates to maintenance of company facilities. Attends and participates in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this positions.
- Participates in development of policies and procedures related to maintenance.
- Participates in annual budge preparation as it relates to maintenance of facilities, grounds and equipment.
- Completes other assignments as deemed appropriate by management.
- Responsible for adherence of facility safety policies, procedures and instructions.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before vendors, contractors, groups of employees and all levels of leadership in the organization.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Please forward your resume to Jobs.DuncanOK@expresspros.com. You can also call (405) 224 - 8844 for more information.
Apply on-line at www.ExpressPros.com Duncan, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533