Customer Solutions Support
Located in Hillsboro, OR
Customer Solutions Support
The Customer Solutions Support Interacts with sales and operations to support the customer order process which includes pre-sale and post-sales service functions. This role provides administrative support to the Customer Solutions team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Contract Review to ensure all order details are accurate.
- Aligns with Operations to ensure orders will be processed per customer’s specification
- Supports gathering information from Sales and Engineering to ensure the SRF is completed for all parts to be processed first time.
- Intel only: Uploads SIMI reports to Orders Workbench
- Prepares documents for outside processing or parts
- May be required to down load and upload customer data to and from customer portals.
- Perform Orders Workbench review and maintenance
- Follows up on customer orders working with Operations to meet plant lead times.
- Prepares and provides data for customer order reports as requested
- Constant communication with plant to align on order commitments.
- Works with Operations to provide expedites when possible. Ensures orders are billed accurately for any expedites or change requests.
- Supports NCRs and DMRs to close and move orders to invoicing.
- Prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA/FOI), servicing and exchanges.
- Supports the completion of forms for new accounts, credit applications and other applicable approvals.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Follows up and coordinates customer issues to ensure resolution.
- Supports financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Supports gathering data for service reports.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 3 years customer service or service related experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in data entry; computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Semiconductor industry experience a plus
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and different learning styles
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective in fast paced work environment
- Weekend CSS works weekends to support all Customer Solution activities
- All others may be required to work on rotating weekend coverage
- May be required to work holidays per Manager scheduling
- Supports coverage for CSS staff on PTO, travel, etc. per Manager scheduling
- Coordinates PTO with Manager and back up to ensure account coverage
- This role is office/plant based. Any exceptions must be approved by Management.
Other CSS Roles:
The Customer Solutions Support may be accountable to support the Customer Solutions Quoting Specialist and the Quotation process. These tasks include:
- Receiving quote requests directly from the customer or Account Manager
- Coordinating the completion of the Cost Estimate Worksheet (CEW) working with Operations and Engineering to define the customer order specifications
- Coordinating the price of the service with Account Management
- Logging and tracking the quotes
- Supporting the SRF process requirements. Logging SRF completion.
- Ensuring a timely and accurate quote is provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Contact Express Employment Professionals for immediate consideration:
Apply online athttp://www.expresshillsboroor.com
Call Hillsboro Express Employment: 503-640-3600
We offer competitive wages, direct deposit, weekly pay, full medical (PPO), dental, vision, short and life term insurance options!
Express Office: Hillsboro (Portland Metro)
1001 Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway
Hillsboro, OR 97123