We are looking for Full-Time MACHINE OPERATORS with long term plans and is willing to work in Burnaby, BC.
If you would be interested, please visit our office for registration. We are open from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm.
Our office address is Unit 405, 5050 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC.
Kindly carry the resume, SIN no. and/or valid trades' certificate for registration.
1. Follow safety procedures and regulations while working on assigned machines, wearing the correct personal protective equipment where required
2. Operate equipment (Bell & Howell Inserting machines and Ricoh printers an asset) in a production line, following instructions and directions from your Team 3. Leader or Supervisor
3. Set up and clean your assigned machine before starting work, after completing work, and as needed
4. Review, troubleshoot, and repair any quality control issues with the Quality
5. Control Inspector or your Team Leader/Supervisor
6. Other duties as required
1. You can communicate, read, and write in English.
2. You can meet the physical requirements of the position: standing for long periods of time, and repetitive lifting (maximum 50 pounds).
3. Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
4. Available to work afternoon shift and weekends as needed
6:00 am until 2:00 pm
2:00 pm until 10:00 pm