Located in Pueblo, CO
Salary: Pay DOE $18.00- $20.00 an hr.
Qualified candidate will be working directly with industrial machines. Must have mechanical ability with all aspects of industrial maintenance with an emphasis on electro-mechanics and PLC’s.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Please send resume's to email@example.com
Manuel Santos ( Jobs.PuebloCO@ExpressPros.com ) is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! https://www.expresspros.com/PuebloCo/
734 W. 6th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003
831 Royal Gorge Blvd Ste. 220
Canon City, CO 81212
Express Office: Pueblo
734 West 6th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003