Located in Redding, CA
Salary: Prevailing Wage
Express Employment Professionals in Redding is now seeking qualified Journeyman Electrician for a client company working in the Redding and surrounding areas. This client offers vacation, holiday, sick pay above state requirement, company vehicle, health care package, and 401k match program! If you are a Journeyman Electrician and are interested in hearing more about this position, send your current updated resume showing relevant journeyman status to Jobs.ReddingCA@ExpressPros.com.
As a Journeyman Electrician, working knowledge of industrial test equipment with troubleshooting & electrical skills, blueprint reading strong troubleshooting skills, data analysis and problem solving skills. Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing. Must be able to follow all company safety processes successfully and work as part team using effective communication skills.
• Install repair, maintain, and test commercial, industrial and residential electrical systems in full support of client company safety, operations and productivity initiatives
• Use industry related hand tools and power tools
• Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems,conduit systems and other wire raceway systems
• Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers
• Distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
• Splice and terminate wires at junction points
• Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from drawings
• Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems
• Delegate tasks and assist with training other employees
• Communicate effectively with foremen and crew members
• Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all client company productivity objectives are met
• Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers and vendors
• Adhere to all client company safety policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read blueprints and other engineering drawings in order to efficiently perform work.
- Must be able to meet all pre-employment conditions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment screening.
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002