Located in Redding, CA
Salary: Prevailing Wage
Express Employment Professionals in Redding is now seeking qualified Journeyman Electrician for a client company working in the Redding and surrounding areas.
This client offers vacation, holiday, sick pay above state requirement, company vehicle, health care package, and 401k match program!
As a Journeyman Electrician, this candidate must have a working knowledge of industrial test equipment with troubleshooting & electrical skills, blueprint reading strong troubleshooting skills, data analysis, and problem solving skills. They will provide skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing. Must be able to follow all company safety processes successfully and work as part team using effective communication skills.
• Install repair, maintain, and test commercial, industrial and residential electrical systems in full support of client company safety, operations and productivity initiatives
• Use industry related hand tools and power tools
• Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems,conduit systems and other wire raceway systems
• Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers
• Distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
• Splice and terminate wires at junction points
• Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from drawings
• Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems
• Delegate tasks and assist with training other employees
• Communicate effectively with foremen and crew members
• Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all client company productivity objectives are met
• Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers and vendors
• Adhere to all client company safety policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read blueprints and other engineering drawings in order to efficiently perform work.
- Must be able to meet all pre-employment conditions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment screening.
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002