Welder FT/LT 7:30a-5:30p $18.00+ DOE
Located in Grand Forks, ND
Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Manufacturing Company find a qualified Welder. This is a full time, long term position located in Grand Forks. The schedule for this position is Mondays through Thursdays 7am to 5:30pm and Fridays from 7am to noon. The wage for the position starts at $18.00 an hour or higher depending on experience. Qualified applicants for this position will have 2 or more years of experience welding sheet metal and structural metal parts. For more information about this position reach out to an Industrial Employment Specialist at 701-787-5655.
- Weld sheet metal and structural metal parts that are provided by the cutting and forming area
- Verify all required product specifications before sending the product to the paint/finishing area
- Operate the press brake, shear, iron workers, saw, plasma cutters, etc. as required to produce all manufactured products
- Collaborate with co-workers to ensure all materials are prepared properly so that the assemblies or weldments will be fabricated in an accurate and efficient manner
- A minimum of 2 years education and/or work experience beyond High School in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to effectively weld sheet metal and structural metal to produce a quality finished product.
- Skill in reading and interpreting all general drawings and assembly drawings and must have the ability work with all tools in the production area, including all hand tools, power tools and production equipment. This includes the press brake, shear, iron workers, saws, plasma cutters, etc.
- Wire feed welding certification is required for mild steel, stainless steel.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Aluminum welding certification is beneficial.
- Physical Requirements:
For a complete list of all positions with Express Employment, please visit our website at https://www.expresspros.com/grandforksnd.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201