Video Monitor - Floater (part time)
Located in Hoover, AL
Salary: $11.00/hr. to start
$11.00 to start. Performance & pay review after evaluation period. Part-time, 20 – 30 hrs. per week. Hoover, AL
If you are a retiree with a flexible schedule looking to join a small video/surveillance monitoring team with a growing company, we want to talk to you!
- Will be a floater, working an avg. of 20-30 hrs/wk.
- MUST be available between 11 AM – 11 PM, 7 days a week, as your schedule will change from time to time.
- Monitor live video images and makes critical decisions to incidents or alarms viewed on computer monitors.
- Responsible for working with clients and their employees as they enter and exit secure facilities.
- Answer and address notifications for visitors to enter secure facilities.
- Gather all information necessary to verify alarms, dispatch the proper authorities and notify property owners or other responsible parties.
- Completes service tickets in a timely fashion so that repairs can be made to software and/or hardware systems.
Requirements – This is What Makes You an Ideal Candidate:
- Able to work flexible schedule (see above).
- Can remain calm, speak clearly and relate critical details during stressful situations.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to enter data into spreadsheets or other computer programs.
- Drug-free; background check required.
- Dependable, with solid work ethic – take pride in the work you do.
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please email an updated resume to: Abbey.Frazier@ExpressPros.com Please include “Video Monitor Floater” in the subject line of your email.
You can also call us at 205-981-1141 to discuss your interest & qualifications!
Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Apply with Express today!
Answers to YOUR Questions - FAQ Click Here
Building Your Career. Building Relationships.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242