Maintenance Helper - 2nd Shift
Located in Utica, NY
Maintenance Helpers needed for a local college campus! As a Maintenance Helper, you would work as part of a crew and be responsible for performing routine manual work in repair, maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Minor maintenance of the buildings and mechanical equipment/machinery
- Upkeep of grounds including mowing, trimming, and gardening
- Assist with repairs to plumbing, lighting, windows, doors, furniture, etc..
- General cleaning, including mopping and waxing floors, washing walls and windows
- Participate in snow removal and sanding of roads/sidewalks
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ year of cleaning/maintenance experience or experience in building trades
- Clean/valid driver’s license
- Ability to work as part of a team and under continuous direct supervision
- Physically capable of performing strenuous manual labor & heavy lifting
- Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions
Hours: 4:00pm – 12:30am, Monday - Friday
Pre-employment background check and drug testing required for this position
Please visit www.ExpressMohawkValley.com to apply or contact Express Employment Professionals at (315)790-5723 for more information.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502