Located in Grand Junction, MI
Salary: $9.50 per hour
Job Summary: A local blueberry farm is seeking several candidates to assist in daily operations.
Location: Grand Junction, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Entry-Level, Seasonal
Schedule: 1st Shift, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Responsibilities/Duties of Packers/Sorters:
- Stacking blueberries
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications for Packers/Sorters:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Be flexible in job assignments and duties
- Ability to bend, stand, and lift at least 25 lbs.
There are a few conditions:
- No fake nails
- No fake eyelashes
- No jewelry
- Able to work in a cold environment
- Wear warm clothes/extra layers
- Wear some type of work boots
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals of Southwest Michigan is a local employment agency that has been helping people find jobs in Southwest Michigan since 2007. Our goal is to find permanent, long-term positions at some of the best companies in our area. We want to help you find that perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment needs, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Free Online Training
- Chances to win cash and prizes!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: Express Employment Professionals of SWMI
Express Office: Saint Joseph
4070 Red Arrow Highway
Saint Joseph, MI 49085