Located in Boise, ID
Salary: $80k-$90k Estimated Annual
Express Employment Professionals is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for a chemical manufacturing company in Meridian Idaho. They engineer advanced motorized systems that are controlled through a state-of-the-art user interface.
Estimated Salary $90k
Oversee and lead the controls designed staff responsible for the design of high-tech process equipment including chemical and gas fluid handling equipment. Responsibilities include oversight of custom and existing standard designs of products for fabrication utilizing controls engineering principles, process analysis and electrical theory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, engineer, specify, plan, manage follow-up all activities, support manufacturing and qualification activities related to the electrical requirements of each project.
- Familiarity with US and European Electrical codes and standards (UL, CE, Etc)
- Maintain compliance with UL certification
- Perform electrical studies of our systems and customer designs
- Provides project leadership and leads a team during the design and construction of electrical panels and systems
- Possesses a good understanding of existing electrical systems and development guidelines and contributes toward product development.
- Specify components according to customer specifications and maintain control on costs and schedule for the electrical portion of the project by limiting expenses to those allowed by the proposal/scope of projects
- Interface well with customers and internal project team to effectively communicate customers needs to the organization and the company’s capabilities to the customers
- Support sales to help define the specifications and the scope of work
- Define the nature of the quote requests
- Actively seek/ evaluate new tools or components that help maintain/improve design
- Maintain strong communication with regular feedback to project team, manufacturing and customers
- Adhere and execute to project budgets
- Ability to review and approve project documentation related to the electrical part of a project
- Software experience with a concentration in Ladder Logic PLC control and design a plus
- Adhere and apply the UL, CSA, CE regulations and NFPA and SEMI guidelines
- Ability to interface effectively with internal product design development and manufacturing team
- Proficient in electrical design and development of electrical schematics and panel layouts in Auto-CAD and Solidworks. Solidworks Electrical or AutoCAD Electrical a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills with MS office applications; Project.
Masters or Bachelor's Engineering Degree, Technical Degree, Military Tech Training or equivalent, with 5+ years industrial experience and minimum of 2 years managing staff.
Please like us on Facebook: Express Employment Professionals of Canyon County
Please apply online at www.expresspros.com/caldwellid and call our office at 208.454.1076.
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering benefits such as: Medical/ Vision/ Dental/ Life Insurance, 401k, Direct Deposit & Referral Bonuses.
Express Office: Caldwell
5720 East Cleveland Boulevard
Caldwell, ID 83607