Rewind/Finisher Operator - 1st Shift
Located in Sun Prairie, WI
Salary: 12.00-14.80 / HR
Position: Rewind/Finisher Operator (First Shift)
Job Summary: Our Client in the Sun Prairie area is seeking candidates to fill the position of a first-shift Rewind/Finisher Operator. Essential responsibilities include:
- Operates standing or sedentary rewind equipment to cut, package and prepare finished labels for shipment according to customer specifications. This requires using two hands to set-up rolls and empty spools and use of a foot pedal to operate some pieces of rewind equipment.
- Meet expected production output while working safely and following all procedures and policies.
- Completes required quality and production logs.
- Work with other shifts to keep area clean and safe.
- Follows all Lean practices and be an active member of the team.
Location: Sun Prairie
Pay: $12.00 - $14.80, based on experience
Schedule: Four 9-hour days Monday – Thursday, 6:00am - 3:30pm (30-minute unpaid lunch) and a 4-hour day on Friday, 7:00am – 11:00am. This provides for a half day on Friday and a longer weekend! However, based on business needs, overtime may be required periodically.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Display strong communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English.
- Possess basic math and computer operation skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, twist and lift/carry up to 20 pounds.
- Be dependable and work the agreed upon schedule.
- Have reliable transportation.
Four Ways to Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to
- Call our office 608-237-8717
- Visit our office 1731 Thierer Rd, Madison, WI 53704
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/madisonwi/
Express Office: Madison
1731 Thierer Road
Madison, WI 53704