A Maintenance Technician III is responsible for ensuring a safe, comfortable, functional operating environment by completing assigned work order projects; performing a wide variety of skilled and unskilled maintenance activities (e.g. electrical, plumbing, ventilating systems, alarms, boilers, machines, equipment, utility systems, water treatment systems etc.); training and assisting other maintenance workers and ensuring that maintenance tools, supplies and materials are properly stored. A collaborative team player, the Maintenance Technician III embodies a positive, professional, proactive approach to his/her work.
The following is a list of essential functions that the Maintenance Technician III is responsible for:
* Work in support of the greenhouse and pack house operations to maintain and repair machinery and equipment.
* Perform preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment as needed.
* Perform repairs of building and equipment.
* Maintaining equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
* Preparing maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing.
* Act as “On Call” Technician periodically to be available for urgent facility/operations issues.
* Make safety a priority in all daily activities and attend weekly safety meetings.
* Ability to work weekends, afternoon, and evenings.
* Programming and implementation of PLC/VLC systems
* Working inside, working around machines with moving parts and moving objects, radiant and electric energy, working closely with others, working alone, working prolonged or irregular hours.
* Cart/Vehicle maintenance
* Conduct advanced plumbing jobs.
* Conduct advanced electrical jobs.
* Replace broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and installs windows
* Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
Job Type: Full-time