Meat Cutter- Willing to train
Located in Dayton, OR
We are in search of all levels of skills. Experience in field dressing from hunting, to helping process locally would get you consideration for this job.
Journeyman level position will be part of a fast-paced, team environment breaking, boning and cutting pork and beef products. Journeyman will be considered for a seperate pay rate not listed in this job posting.
Duties will include:
- Break and perform a variety of cuts to meat products
- Work in different positions on the line according to daily demands
- Work with others in a fast paced team environment
- Be aware of and follow strict safety guidelines
- Follow regulations set by the USDA
Previous experience in the following is preferred:
- Meat cutting
- Knife sharpening
- Long periods of walking/standing
- Capable of lifting objects up to 50 lbs on a daily basis, with ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Able to work in a cold environment (temperature ~40degrees F)
Shift Hours: 6:00am -- 3:00pm Mon-Fri
(Compensation: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Full time position with benefits after 100-day training period)
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128